- 1 ½ Lbs. sliced flank steak
- ¼ C. Arrowroot
- ½ C. grated carrot
- ¾ C. honey
- ¾ C. water
- ¾ C. Coconut Aminos
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. fresh ginger
- 1/3 C. scallion (green onion)
- Peel and minced the ginger.
- Cover the steak with the arrowroot powder.
- Mix the honey, water, coconut aminos, ginger, olive oil, green onions, and carrots; add to the inner pot.
- Lock the lid and seal the steam nozzle.
- You can manually set the IP for 35 minutes or use the meat-stew function.
- Naturally release the pressure for five minutes and QR the remainder of the pressure.
Yields: 1 cup