- 4.3 ounces (120 g) Cream cheese)
- 3 large eggs 1 (4.3 ounces) or (120 g) white chocolate candy bar
- Topping: Apricot glaze or powdered sugar
- Separate the yolks from the eggs.
- Place the mixing beaters and egg whites in the freezer.
- Break up the white chocolate and put the pieces on a trivet in the Instant Pot with one cup of water in the pot.
- Lock the lid, and close the pressure valve. Cook for five minutes on high pressure, and use the NR feature.
- Whip the egg whites to medium-hard peaks. Place back in the refrigerator.
- In a mixing dish, whisk the cream cheese.
- Remove the chocolate from the IP and blend the ingredients.
- Briefly, whip the eggs and add them to the mixture.
- Fold in the egg whites (1/3 at a time) until completely blended.
- Line a cheesecake pan with parchment paper making sure to cover all sides.
- Dump the mixture into the cake pan; put it on a trivet in the pot.
- Add one and one-half cups of water to the pot.
- Cut four slits into the parchment paper, so it will fold over the cake.
- Lock the lid; close the pressure valve. Cook sixteen minutes on high, allow it to release pressure naturally, approximately fifteen minutes.
- Chill overnight and top with the apricot glaze or powdered sugar.