- 1 whole duck
- ¼ cup water
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons sherry or rice wine
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 (1-inch) piece ginger root
- Chop the duck into chunks. Cut the green onions into two-inch lengths, and cube the potatoes. Slice the ginger root.
- Use the sauté function for one minute; searing the duck with the skin down.
- Pour the ingredients into the Instant Pot except for the potatoes.
- Use the poultry cycle, release the pressure, and open the lid.
- Stir in the potatoes and use the manual function for five minutes.
- Allow the natural release function and enjoy.